Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adam's Present

It's Adam's first birthday tomorrow. For this occasion we got the kids a Rainbow Play System for the backyard. We got it last Thursday and I worked all day Friday on in. I got started before the boys woke up so Susie gave them breakfast and watched TV with them for a while. Then Brayden figured out that I wasn't around so he asked mom where I was. She said, "Well, why don't you go look out the window and see if you can find him." He went and looked out, turned around and said "Get me dressed, get my shoes, and get me my tools, I have to go help Daddy."
So we got about halfway done with it when Susie had to go to work, so I figured I'd finish it Saturday. Little did I know it was going to downpour all day long. Denny and Jeanie came over on Sunday to watch the kids for me while I finished it up. Holy Cow do the kids love it. Brayden climbed up in the tower right away, grabbed the steering wheel and kept yelling "Arr Matey!" I guess he was a pirate.
We put Adam in the swing and he wouldn't stop smiling. I think they'll get a lot of years of use out of it.

1 comment:

Chris, Abby, Ayden, Elliott, Ashley & Evan said...

HOW FUN!!! they are going to love that for years:) love that Brayden had to "help" daddy...too cute!!! and very cute pic of Adam in the swing:) LOVE IT!!!